Together, we create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses.
Make-A-Wish has the unique ability to transform a child and family’s life during some of their most difficult trials, as a wish creates an opportunity for hope and the ability to experience life beyond illness. To help grant every eligible child’s wish, Make-A-Wish®
San Diego founded our women’s auxiliary group, the WISH Circle in 2014.
The WISH Circle is a group of dynamic women committed to service and support of granting wishes in San Diego and Imperial Counties. Members make an annual personal donation of $500 to maintain membership while they work together to pool resources to collectively adopt wishes. Our goal is to reach more children and their families through our efforts. The more members we have, the more wishes we can support.
In addition to granting wishes, members can meet and network with like-minded women with a passion for philanthropy and desire to create a true impact in San Diego.
WISH Circle membership includes:
- Invitation to Annual WISH Circle Appreciation Event.
- Invitation to quarterly gatherings at the private residences of current members.
- Opportunity to participate in Adopt-A-Wish experiences throughout the year.
- Access to volunteer opportunities with wish kids.
- Opportunity to serve as an ambassador for Make-A-Wish Signature Events
- Make-A-Wish t-shirt and WISH Circle name badge
to download a WISH Circle Membership Form
If you are interested in learning more, please contact: Stefanie Munoz, Director of Donor Relations firstname.lastname@example.org
or Katie Oram, Director of Special Events email@example.com