Join our Wishmakers On Campus® program, a fundraising program designed for college organizations interested in contributing some of their time and energy to help grant the wishes of children with critical illnesses.
Here's your chance to have tons of fun by helping to make dreams come true for kids with critical illnesses. As a Wishmakers On Campus volunteer, you can partner with your local Make-A-Wish® chapter and coordinate a fundraiser at your school to help sponsor wishes for wish kids in your community.
The fundraising possibilities are endless- anything from a 5K walk/ run, to a Zumba dance marathon! A fulfilled wish can replenish a child’s faith in the basic wholeness and goodness of the world. It lifts them up and carries them away to a place where dreams still do come true. It brings hope as valuable a treatment as any medicine on Earth.
Through the program, your group can:
- Increase awareness of Make-A-Wish’s mission
- Foster the value of community service
- Create school spirit
- Empower students to be actively involved in helping to grant wishes to courageous children
- Provide partnership opportunities between students, school and community
- Experience the joy of helping a child
For more Information contact:
Community Partnerships Manager